Friday, August 3, 2007

Is this on?

So this is my very first blog post. The picture at the top is a Yurt. If all goes well, I'll be spending a night or two in one of those toward the end of our trip. In case you haven't heard...and if you're here, I guess you have... Lena and I will be heading off to St. Petersburg, Moscow and Kyrgyzstan from August 6th until the 28th. En lieu of lengthy mass e-mails, I thought I'd play around with a blog that you can check in with whenever, or if, you feel like it. I'll post pics and whatnot and let you know what we're up to... internet connections permitting of course.

So anyway... enjoy. Or not.

Paka

4 comments:

Steve Metzman- CEO, CollegeSupplement.com said...

Thanks for the info Dex. Have a blast. We all want regular updates!

Enjoy, Steve

Anonymous said...

I am excited for you guys and look forward to your photos and travel stories! Now Nick and I are switching places with you...we're dropping you off this time for a big adventure!

Franklin "Blind Yak" Pierce said...

UMM.... Yak

Unknown said...

Dex....cool trip and cool blog. Have a blast. Andy Weber